"aira"’ offers Iso 5211 standard Pneumatic Actuator for all your 90° & 180°
Valves & Dampers Automation Requirements
Why aira actuators ! Because......
Hard Anodized Barrel / Body for Protect from Hazardous atmosphere & corrosion,which
enhance life of actuator
I. Namur Standard Pinion Top: (An International Standard) The pinion (shaft) top drilled and slotted for easy assembling of switch, positioners
and other accessories,
2. Namur Pad for Solenoid Valve: (An International Standard) Air supply ports are covered with interface plate as per NAMUR standard
to facilitate direct mounting of solenoid valve at actuator
3. ISO -5211 Standard Mounting for Valve: (An International Standard) Double bottom drilling for actuator to valve Assembling & centering. Designed
strength and easy mounting or interchangeability.
4. ISO -5211 Standard Pinion Bottom: (An International Standard) Bottom of the pinion (shaft) as female key, double square hole for assembling on valves
with square key stem and in line or turned to 45°. Designed for strength and sure-fix with stem
5. Sliding Skates: The innovation for replaceable sliding skates,
between Pistons (Racks) and internal bore surface of the Actuator,
just to avoid metal contact, which enhances the Actuator life
6. Spring: (1). SNS (LH/RH) Spring in Spring Type. (2).The introduction of pre-Ioaded spring cartridges,that remove the
danger in the case of disassembly of spring return Actuator, and that allows easy change of spring number present inside.
7. Compact Design ‘aira.” Actuators are designed as compact and common for both double acting and single acting (spring return), which offers high torque values. Internal sliding surface, lapped and anodized for minimum friction and long life of actuator.