Introduction: Tube Fittings
Electra double ferrule compression tube fittings provide leak-free performance on the most demanding applications. A few of the industries served include oil and gas, pulp & paper, petro-chemical/chemical processing, research laboratories, aerospace and defense, chemical processing, power generation, cryogenic and semiconductor, shipbuilding and heavy industries. Electra tube fittings are available in a variety of configurations and sizes that fulfill the need for leak-free gas and fluid containment
• Low torque assembly.
• Positive leak free seal assembly and reassembly.
• Standard materials include 316 stainless steel, brass and Monel; others available upon request.
• Heat code traceability for 316 stainless steel and Alloy 400.
• Size range from 1/16” thru 2” (2mm thru 38mm O.D.tubing).
• Variety of end connections and patterns.
• Hydraulic swaging tools (EZY-MAT) are provided for easy installation