1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification.
2. Valves are mountable in any position without affecting operation, but as a general practice, to fit the valve keeping solenoid upright and above header tank is desirable. This prevents
scale and water entering the valve.
3. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
4. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
5. Mount valves to inlet pipes and blow tube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself.
6. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect remote pilot solenoid valve to pilot port (For remotely piloted valves only).
7. Selection of the proper pilot valve orifice is important for the remote control solenoid valves as well as length of the connecting tube, which should be kept as short as possible.
8. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
9. Fully pressurise system.
10. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise