Introduction: Electra 37° flare fittings perform well in severe applications where vibration, high pressure, and thermal shock exist. The flare fitting sleeve insures tube alignment with the fitting body axis and minimizes mechanical strain on the tube. Flare fitting design allows for repeated disassembly and re-assembly with no need to replace any components. A wide range of configurations are available such as straight connectors, elbows, union, tees, and crosses as well as unique special adapters. Standard materials are brass, carbon steel, and stainless steel
- Assembly performs extremely well even under severe vibration and thermal shocks.
- On tightening, the sleeve ensures tube alignment with fitting axis, reduces mechanical strain on tube and compensates for vibration.
- Fitting can be equally coupled to metric or fractional tubes.
- The tube doesn't undergo distortion, remains constant and fluid pressure losses are negligible.
- The system leak free integrity remains after disassembly and reassembly.
- Individual replacement of any component